VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOC)
CRA is one of the largest providers of Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOC) services on behalf of the Department of Veterans Affairs and veterans nationwide. We have been providing primary care to veterans and their families for over nine years, including a full range of medical and mental health care services.
By outsourcing CBOC to CRA's trained professionals, the VA has gained a total full-service and cost-effective delivery system. CRA provides accessible primary care, cost-effective delivery, health outcomes, and health monitoring for veterans nationwide.
Our CBOCs effectively and efficiently deliver primary care services, including annual physical exams, mental health services, case management, and specialist referrals. CRA provides management of records, reports and forms, with total integration with VAMC.
CRA manages all aspects of CBOC coverage for our military veterans - from facility planning, design and construction management; equipment and furnishing acquisition, setup and maintenance; installation of IT systems along with full support; compliance with information and security regulations; through, complete staffing and management.
- PACT implementation
- Enrollment of eligible veterans
Primary Care Clinics
CRA operates primary care facilities and managed-care networks serving over 100,000 active-duty military, veteran, and civilian beneficiaries. CRA has provided millions of primary care visits while continually improving our delivery systems based on our direct field experience.
CRA Primary Care Service Highlights:
- Medical staff recruitment and credentialing including physicians, mid-level practitioners, and ancillary medical practitioners
- Evidence-based medicine
- Primary care and acute care treatment
- Full range of behavioral healthcare services
- On-site ancillary support services
- Wellness programs and preventative medicine
- Chronic condition management
- Case management/outcomes measures
- Health risk appraisals
- Health coaching
- Predictive modeling
- Continuity of care
- On-site laboratory and pharmacy services
- Electronic medical records
- HIPAA compliance
- Client-specific program support and contract administration
- Equipment and technical support
- PACT/PCMH Programs
- Facility compliance with local, state, federal, and JCAHO requirements
- Performance improvement and quality monitoring
- Evidence-based facility design
DoD Family Health Centers (FHC)
DoD Family Health Centers (FHC) provide comprehensive primary care for acute and chronic conditions to military personnel and their dependents. CRA pioneered military FHCs nationwide, including two flagship facilities in Northern Virginia.
- Cost-effective primary care, specialty care and ancillary support services under one roof.
- Access to care
- Provides PCMH implementation
- Today’s work today
- HEDIS program
- Enrolled/empaneled patients to TRICARE standards
- DoD security compliance
- 100% accreditation: Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), in ambulatory care; American College of Radiology (ACR), mammography; COLA and CLIA laboratory certification
- Winner of the Army’s Hammer Award; Certificate of Appreciation by Army Judge Advocate General Corps for Success in Third-Party Collections
- Patient education
- Referrals management to MTF system
- On-site facilities management
- 98%+ Patient Satisfaction Survey score
CRA is unique among medical service companies, offering an in-house capability to design and fully implement healthcare facilities nationwide at a cost savings to our clients. CRA offers 37 time-tested healthcare facility design templates with the flexibility to customize any of these designs to meet a client’s specific needs. These designs are the result of decades of experience in developing, constructing, and operating healthcare facilities.
Our designs are based upon operational experience handling millions of outpatient visits. Our in-house templates range from 3,000 to 100,000 square feet in size to accommodate primary care, hospital care, medical malls, occupational health, and private practice. We also design for special populations, such as educational institutions and prisons. CRA customizes every project to ensure optimal efficiency and patient comfort within the provider’s budget and goals. Our healthcare facilities comply with local, state, and federal requirements, and meet JCAHO standards.
Upon opening a facility, CRA service continues with full-time, on-site facility and equipment support. CRA also handles the procurement, warehousing and installation of furnishings and equipment. CRA’s facilities staff has experience in development of facilities for clients such as the Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, Bethlehem Steel, Northwestern Steel and Wire, GTE, Broyhill, Smithfield Foods, Chrysler Corporation, and a ten-clinic HMO in Northeast US. CRA staff developed community based family health centers for charter health plan of District of Columbia original owners, to service the underserved in the District of Columbia.
Public and Private Employee Health Clinics
CRA is working with local municipalities in the development of cost-effective, direct-delivery healthcare platform for employees, families and retirees. CRA pioneered direct-care delivery platforms for Fortune 500 companies, the Department of Defense and Veterans Affairs. Today, we are bringing our combined experience to benefit city, county and township municipalities.
Besides managing our own facilities, CRA Human Resources also provides healthcare facility staffing services and HR administration for major corporations, local governments and specialty organizations. CRA screens recruits in a stringent selection and credentialing processes. We provide complete staff management following placement, including compensation, orientation, retention, scheduling, and quality assurance.
CRA is qualified under the Federal Supply Schedule (FSS). See Professional and Staffing Services
for more information.
Native American Health Services
CRA developed and operated a Native American Family Health Center in Kansas for the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation. CRA expanded services and increased revenues for the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation.
- Improved access driving increases of 50% in patient visits, 38% in lab tests, and 38% in prescriptions filled
- Implementation of a diabetic disease status management program
- Establishment of a managed care network, including 15 providers and hospitals, 23 pharmacies, and 17 medical insurers
- Community Health Nursing Program providing home visits and wellness education to at-risk members
- Two-year laboratory accreditation and Laboratory Excellence Award
- Increase in third-party collections from $11,000 in 2004 to more than $500,000 in 2006
CRA partners with the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation in staffing initiatives nationwide.
For more information on CRA Primary Care service, contact Charles "Chief" Robbins, Jr. at Toll Free: 877-272-8960 or firstname.lastname@example.org